Dry off and make a difference

Everyone who's ever taken a shower has an idea. It's the person who gets out of the shower, dries off and does something about it who makes a difference. - Nolan Bushnell

And now...a non-serious contender in my continuing bracelet search. The lack of seriousness is because, much as I like this particular specimen from Martin Margiela it does remind me of one of the rings holding up my shower curtain...which gives me an irresistible impulse to forage around Home Depot and see what I can come up with for a DIY version...but no interest in handing over $345 for his "nice" brass version.Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    9:10 AM
    That's a high price tag for brass!

    It looks like a necklace jump ring, though, which I think is very cool.
  • Jennifer said...
    6:04 PM
    yes, enc got it. it's supposed to be a necklace jump ring - okay, i've never known that this was the term for it, actually. i would have said, that thingy that closes a necklace. ;)
  • Hebden said...
    6:33 PM
    I never knew they were called jump rings either...you're right, though I do still get a curtain ring vibe as well.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...