“In a consumer society there are inevitably two kinds of slaves: the prisoners of addiction and the prisoners of envy” - Ivan Illich

"Hi, my name's Hebden and I have...stud issues..."

"Hi, Hebden..."

For the record, the 12-step plan didn't work...I'm still fixated on all kinds of studs...usually on fabulous boots with heels so high that I get vertigo from looking at them...or pieces of clothing with dramatically high price tags...so it was nice to come across something that I could actually both a) wear and b) afford with my beloved studs on. Namely, these Converse hi and lo tops...

I think I'm in love...or, at the very least, lust.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 6 comments:

  • S. said...
    8:03 AM
    I have started using converse again..just because its getting too cold for ballet flats here..they seem to be my winter shoe..I like this cool update on them.
  • Anonymous said...
    9:04 AM
    Don't blame you - both pairs are lust-worthy.
  • WendyB said...
    10:52 AM
    Love them.
  • Claire Geist said...
    1:21 PM
    I got a Free People catalog in the mail yesterday & those were the first things I saw!

    argh I don't think converse will ever die, they're too easy to make your own
  • 11:36 PM
    These are pretty awesome! Definitely stands out from the solid-colored Converse sneakers that just about everyone wears these days.

    Great minds think alike, right? I was just about to write about studs too. I just fell for a pair of white studded sandals.
  • Elizabeth said...
    11:39 PM
    Don't you have a BeDazzler? ;)

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...