“Childhood is short, maturity is forever” - unknown

I think I'm officially regressing...second childhood time...pass me the Play Doh...which I wasn't allowed the first time around as my mother was convinced I was allergic to it...not that I hold a grudge you understand...

Now, where was I? Ah, yes...regression. How else to explain my attraction to this colorful collection of rings made from that childhood staple...crayon? So much potential in one little box. Just think of the covert doodling that could take place during boring meetings...the surreptitious tags that could be left on grey concrete walls...even the snack potential for those whose childhood was spent wolfing down boxes of Crayolas...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...