“They are looking for canceled checks, receipts - anything to show that this was not just something you dreamed up.” - Frederick Daily

Embarrassing as it is to admit, I'm completely and utterly hopeless when it comes to remembering dates. Especially the poignant, relationship-based ones that you're supposed to wrap in mental tissue paper and unpack every so often to get misty eyed over...namely first dates...first kisses...weddings. Yes, that's right...left to my own devices (i.e. no peeking at the marriage license) I even draw a blank on the day...month...and, um, year...that Mr. Heb and I tied the knot.

Which is why I love Camille Bidault Waddington's t-shirt..."designed by her French lover using the receipt of their first date"...at one and the same time it's charmingly sentimental and incredibly useful...especially if, like me, you'd like to be called a hopeless romantic in a good way and not because you have a memory like the proverbial sieve.

Photobucket


Image and t-shirt info from purple DIARY

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...