“I was never much displeased with those harmless delusions that tend to make us more happy.” - Oliver Goldsmith

Instead of a bad practical joke on this April Fool's Day I'm going for an even worse pun...harmless...arm-less...(insert massive collective groan here).

I usually don't write anything political on here...it's not the right place...but I was horrified (and disgusted) to read the following in a report on the protests surrounding the G-20 summit in London..."Bolder financial workers leaned out their office windows Wednesday, taunting demonstrators and waving 10 pound notes at them". I guess that let's us know who the true fools are this April 1st...





T-shirt - street vendor in Paris, plaid shirt - customized men's Ralph Lauren, sleeveless jacket - Alexander Wang, jeans - Levis, talon cuff - Pamela Love, zip flats - Ash
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...