“An optimist is a person who sees a green light everywhere, while a pessimist sees only the red stoplight. . . The truly wise person is colorblind.”

I find that I have a distinct love/hate relationship with Anthropologie...they usually have quite a few pieces that I love...but any happy thoughts are usually swept away in a flood of ire when I see how expensive they are. A recent find is this glass beaded and balled necklace. In the 'love' category...it's a perfect infusion of summer color...and the fact that the beads are glass means that it's immune to salt water, sweat, sun tan lotion, and all those other warm weather stain-inducing meanies. Under 'hate' you can chalk down the $38 price tag...not horrendous but padded just enough to make you feel slightly bilked if you buy it for full price. Which means this is one more item to add to "sale watch '09" (I'm beginning to have an uneasy suspicion that I enjoy making lists a little too much...).

Photobucket


* Today's quote is courtesy of Albert Schweitzer...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • 6:30 AM
    I adore that colour, it's very mediterranean summer somehow:).

    Flanelli
  • 5:43 AM
    Thanks for this article, very effective information.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...