"Flowers wither...their beauty doesn't last forever...but with photographs I can trap the beauty" - Mika Ninagawa

The words above were taken from the video accompanying photographer/film director Mika Ninagawa's holiday collection for Shu Uemura...a collection that I am tempted to buy solely for the packaging featuring her work...until, that is, my inner voice reminds me that I am a) not Rockerfeller and b) pretty much the lowest maintenance/most make-up free person in existence and therefore not the ideal candidate for mass purchases of this sort.Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    9:29 AM
    I would go for this as well, even though I, too am low maintenance/make-up free.
  • Anonymous said...
    10:28 AM
    Ditto. To both you and enc.
  • WendyB said...
    3:56 PM
    Thanks for pointing this out...I'm going to go browse.
  • Anonymous said...
    5:10 AM
    Nice blog! Keep it up. This blog provides us very useful information about fashion. If you want get more information about jewellery's please visit us:
    Fine Semi-Precious Gemstones

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...