"I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words Bother Me," - Winnie the Pooh

I think I may have discovered the most un-pc...bizarre...least appealing chocolate-y treat ever created...pygmy hippopotamus, mountain gorilla, and a koala bear mounted heads. Yep...chocolate taxidermy.

"And why was this created?", you ask. The answer is...for the World Society for the Protection of Animals. Why some misguided chocolatier decided the portrayal of stuffed, dead animal heads in candy would prompt people to go save an endangered species is too much for my small brain to fathom. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 5 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    9:06 AM
    All I know is that I want to eat that koala.
  • Elizabeth said...
    11:13 AM
    Not really. I'd feel guilty eating any of those. It's a weird idea.
  • Claire said...
    11:03 AM
    AMAZING!! I have a number of friends who would find them equally amusing.
  • Anonymous said...
    8:37 AM
    like ur style taste.
    mroe blog pls~

    happy new year^^
  • Art Valdivia said...
    12:22 PM
    It's a weird idea. I don't think so it work cool

    wholesale skirts

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...