“Better go to heaven in rags than to hell in embroidery” - proverb

Both Selfridges and Comptoir des Cotonniers were on my "7 shops to visit" list but thankfully (at least from the viewpoint of the preservation of Mr. Heb's sanity) I was able to kill two birds with one stone by perusing the CdC selection at Selfridges.

Now it may have been due to the fact that I'd just finished ogling a rack filled with Heimstone's girly, embellished (but sadly much more expensive) designs but I was immediately drawn to this little number...a basic sundress taken to new levels courtesy of a healthy dose of embroidery, a couple of tassels, and masses of ruffles around the armholes.

Post purchase I realized that I'd probably been a little excessive on the dress front...one of those instances where "it never rains but it pours"...but I'm so excessively pleased with each of my dress purchases that I'm managing to quash any lingering feelings of guilt.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • site said...
    7:38 AM
    It won't truly have success, I suppose this way.
  • sex shop said...
    10:50 AM
    So much useful data for everyone!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...