When the bourgeoisie and proletariat collide...

“By bourgeoisie is meant the class of modern capitalists, owners of the means of social production and employers of wage labor. By proletariat, the class of modern wage laborers who, having no means of production of their own, are reduced to selling their labor power in order to live.” - Friedrich Engels

I haven't complained about aggravating advertising emails for a while now...mainly because nothing has hit my Inbox that has really overwhelmed me by the sheer inanity of its marketing spiel...until, that it, I read Barney's latest little missive...

Photobucket


I can see it now, can't you? A clandestine Marxist meeting...a rousing discussion has just taken place regarding the exploitation of the masses...the speaker rises, and says "Brothers, let us cast off this yoke of oppression by...lighting a nice, soothing, scented candle".

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...