"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

I'm having one of those weeks...where it seems like every little thing is conspiring against me...either things don't work...or plans go wrong...and there's a general sense of ennui hovering around like a massive, dark cloud in the sky (the kind where there's no rain at the moment but you know that the second you set foot outside the door there'll be a massive cloudburst).

It's at times like these when I need something darkly humorous in the clothing line...like Pleasure Principle's Die Laughing t-shirt. The icing on this particular cake, for me at least, is the Duck Tape-esque font...if I was ever going to write a threatening anonymous letter to a clown, this is the font I'd use...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    6:58 PM
    Oh Hebden! I hope your week gets better soon. Well, at least it's almost the weekend, so that will give you a fresh start ;)
  • Hebden said...
    6:53 AM
    Thanks *g

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...