"...the teeth of beasts..."

“They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust.” - the Bible

Back at the end of March (egad, how time flies) I knew that I wanted some kind of golden tooth or talon to hang around my neck...I just couldn't decide which one. After (probably too) much deliberation I finally decided on Erica Weiner's raptor talon...and, thanks to a quick visit to her blog, got it for 30% off. The code's good through June 2nd so if you're in the mood for some vertebrae, talons, or other items (and can make a decision considerably faster than I can) check it out.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • cornerofhope said...
    4:36 PM
    Thanks so much for your article, very helpful info.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...