“It wasn't that no one asked me to the prom, it was that no one would tell me where it was” - Rita Rudner

This skirt has always conjured up images of proms in my mind...even though I realize what extremely out-dated, fifties, sort of images they are...as most of the modern prom dresses that I've seen tend to be a little more...um, how shall I put this...revealing. Nevertheless, as soon as I pull it out of the closet, the color, fullness of skirt, and (completely unflattering) stomach sash, start me wondering where my corsage is...

Liberty print shirt - Cacharel, raw-edged skirt - See by Chloe, suede ankle boots - Russell and Bromley, gold talon cuff - Pamela Love
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    6:52 PM
    That Rita Rudner quote is hilarious.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...