"When I work, I work very fast, but preparing to work can take any length of time." - Cy Twombly

After visiting a Cy Twombly exhibition earlier this week I longed to put together an outfit using the lilacs...reds...orchids...and blacks of the piece below (Untitled, 2001). Sadly, when I got home I realized that shades of purple don't currently reside in my closet (something to be rectified). So, instead, I'll took an abstract viewpoint...and focused on the fact that, in general, his work uses little (or very few) color(s). Lack of color being something that my closet has in abundance...

Photobucket


T-shirt - American Apparel, cardigan - Club Monaco, plaid skirt - Zucca, ankle boots - Russell & Bromley, necklace - made by me

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...