"...a frightening condemnation of the credulity, helplessness and gullibility of the most formidable consumers - the rich."

I know this isn't a new idea...numerous bloggers, myself included, have adorned their plain t-shirts with various kinds of embellishments...but this Phillip Lim tee is a beautiful example of "ornate neck-piece on a plain t-shirt".

The heavy beading calls to mind the kind of heavy swagging that you find in vintage interior decorating magazines...and makes me wonder if I should plan a trip to a furnishing store to see what I can pick up in the way of wearable tassels, ropes, and swags...
Photobucket

"Interior design is a travesty of the architectural process and a frightening condemnation of the credulity, helplessness and gullibility of the most formidable consumers - the rich." - Stephen Bayley

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Unknown said...
    10:24 AM
    loving this tee, makes me wonder if a trip to the local haberdashery store is needed :) keep up the good work, follwo me if you like what you read x
  • WendyB said...
    10:56 AM
    Naturally, I disapprove of this look. Only real necklaces, please ;-)

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...