Repeat after me...

I've said it before...but, just in case anyone missed it, let me repeat myself...

Photobucket


Okay, there's probably some tarmac...maybe some loose stones...even a little shale...but, above all else, hundreds of thousands of g.i.'s...getting ground underfoot.

You may have guessed by now (at least if you're a regular reader) that I succumbed to a sale purchase...namely the Les Prairies de Paris floral jacket that I mentioned I was putting on "sales watch" back in May. Theoretically the fact that this was pre-planned should remove any feelings of guilt...in reality the period of guilt was simply extended over a few months...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Unknown said...
    10:12 AM
    I have quite a little collection of the handy cotton totes-they are wonderful in summer! I just got a nice one in denim from a trade show and it has no logo...

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...