“Politics: (noun) From Greek, poly, meaning many, and ticks, meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'” - unknown

It's strange...much as I enjoy the the fact that you can be immensely lazy and use Polyvore to formulate outfits without, you know, having to do anything as labor intensive as walking over to the closet and pulling out a few clothes...I rarely actually use it (could it be that it's too lazy even for me?).

Today though...stuck in the house waiting for FedEx to deliver my Prairies de Paris jacket...it called out to me. Of course, despite owning the bag and close approximations of the scarf and boots, I don't have a military dress in my closet...so, of course, I now add one to my mental wish list...and remember another reason why I usually stay away from Polyvore...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • site said...
    5:23 PM
    Well, I do not really imagine it is likely to have effect.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...