"Everybody is happy in Switzerland." - Jakob Kolliker

Apologies upfront...this post is completely selfish...but I just found out that I'll be spending a few days in Geneva in the middle of September and (having never visited there before) am throwing myself on the mercy (and wisdom) of my readers.

Basically I'm looking for recommendations...inexpensive (yet good) restaurants...places to grab a quintessentially Swiss snack...great boutiques or "must see" places to visit (just so that everything isn't glutinous and food based).

Thanks for indulging me on this one...normal posting will resume shortly.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • sabina said...
    6:06 PM
    There is a pier that goes into the lake and people go there to sunbathe and swim. There is a 2 euro fee or something like that because it is like a public pool type thing. A nice away-from-the-city in the city destination when the weather is nice.
  • Jennifer said...
    7:52 PM
    Sadly, I've no personal experience in Geneva (or anywhere else in Switzerland, for that matter) but I wish you an amazing trip!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...