"In the long history of humankind (and animal kind, too) those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed" - Darwin

By this point you've probably picked up on the fact that I have a slight addiction to Liberty florals...and, it's also likely that you've been bludgeoned to the point of insensibility by my (sadly much more inexpensive) love of Hermès...so you can image the glee with which I danced round my apartment when I heard of a collaboration between the two...Photobucket

If I was in London I'd probably camp out at the temporary boutique that Hermès is setting up in Liberty's scarf department...the lure of the design (an over-sized dressing up box)...the activities (providing the opportunity to amp up your scarf tying skills)...and, most importantly, the limited edition Tana Lawn scarves emblazoned with Hermès' Ex Libris logo...would be too much for me.

Sadly I don't have any plans to be in London on September 6th (when the boutique opens)...or at any point during its six week run...which means I have to put my trust in the internet Gods and hope that I can satiate two of my addictions online.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...