"Oh, Adam was a gardener, and God who made him sees That half a proper gardener's work is done upon his knees" - Rudyard Kipling

This is one of those random posts that really has nothing to do with anything but...as I have previously managed to kill almost every plant I’ve ever owned and...as I've nursed my tomato plant for several months now (daily watering, leaf plucking, moving into and out of the light as needed)...I feel an almost maternal pride at having actually assisted in the creation of a tomato. Of course, mothers don’t usually do what I did and eat their young...the upside of this cannibalism...junior was delicious.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • site said...
    7:35 AM
    Thanks for your article, quite effective info.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...