Life's Daily Lessons...

My "tip for the day", as one of the ever-so-helpful agony aunts might say...is not, under any circumstances, when one has been faced with the double whammy of a root canal and the bill for the aforementioned root canal (and no dental insurance)...not, I say, to weigh up the cost of said r.c. in terms of, say, a certain green Balenciaga handbag. Because that way, my friends, madness lies.

Instead try a cheery cost per wear analysis on your newly refurbished tooth...or write a blog post while you're still under the influence of pain killers...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    8:09 PM
    Oh, Heb! Sorry about your need for a root canal. It must have been even more fun having to have it without the help of insurance :(
    I hope you feel much better soon!
  • 12:56 AM
    Poor Heb...hope you'll feel better soon!
  • kristophine said...
    10:37 AM
    Oh, no! I'm so sorry!

    I'm glad we live in an age where we can get good dental care, though, even if it does cost an arm and a leg (and a handbag!!!! so sad!). Dental pain was one of the leading causes of suicide in the pre-modern-dentistry age. Good luck with that; I hope you feel better soon...
  • mainlymilitary said...
    11:30 AM
    So, I do not really think this will work.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...