(A) patch of green to arrest the monotony...

"The smallest patch of green to arrest the monotony of asphalt and concrete is as important to the value of real estate as streets, sewers and convenient shopping." - James Felt

I always find myself deeply attracted to the Balenciaga bags that aren't part of their normal arsenal of Works, Citys, Firsts, et al...the hybrids, the freaks, the bags that you rarely see and, when you do, are generally on sale because they don't fit the accepted criteria for a "B bag". Though it's currently full-priced (and rather expensively f-p'd at that) I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this retro futuristic jade number.

Roomy...elegant...in a fascinating color...and not readily identifiable...in other words, bag nirvana.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Brittany said...
    2:41 PM
    I like, I like.
  • WendyB said...
    1:40 AM
    Cool shape, cool color.
  • site said...
    5:11 AM
    It will not succeed in reality, that's exactly what I think.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...