I think I'm missing something...

When I read the blurb associated with the following product I couldn't help but wonder "is it me or...?". At first view the limited edition (yes, those two magical words...they seem to be obligatory if you want to sell something expensive during a recession)...travel kit that Derek Lam designed for Kiehl's is a discreetly elegant, though essentially unusable if you fly, bag filled with "travel size grooming essentials" (i.e. samples) of some popular Kiehl's products BUT (and it's a big old but) the second glance shows that it costs $225. As Kiehl's is overly generous with samples on an everyday basis that means you have to rationalize the full cost as the bag only and (unless it really is me) it's just not worth it. What do you think?Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 5 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    6:54 AM
    i think it's the result of the company having been bought by l'oreal. same way i explained seeing kiehl's stuff being sold at target!
    and i think that bag is ugly.
  • Elizabeth said...
    12:01 PM
    That price is outlandish. You could go into the store and work them for more free samples than that bag would ever provide.
  • Ming said...
    12:03 PM
    That bag is cool, but that's just silly!
  • Anonymous said...
    2:28 PM
    hmm definitely not worth it in my opinion. i LOVE kiehls but no way for this price!
  • sex shop tienda said...
    2:24 AM
    It will not truly have success, I feel like this.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...