Love, lust, and leather

You know how it is with love, sometimes it's a fling and sometimes it's the long-haul...as far as athleticism is concerned we had a few brief meetings many years ago, parted company, and have never really spent much time together since. It was an amicable break-up you understand, we just realized we had very little in common and drifted apart. And, as my interest is more design than sweat oriented, the only time I drift back is when I find something like these leather pieces from Bill Amberg...though I think I'd place the football or rugby ball in the apartment for decoration as opposed to running after them down a muddy field.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    8:08 PM
    Decoration: yes!

    Running down a muddy field: no!

    They're beautiful.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...