The lion sleeps tonight...

As I mentioned last week, I'm currently on the lookout for something big-ish and bold-ish and brassy-dull-gold-ish in the bracelet line...which appears to be easier said that done as trolling around the interweb has identified surprisingly few contenders. One possible though is this Victorian lion's head bracelet, it's 14k gold...with real diamonds (and faux sapphires)...and would be a completely unique accessory. The downsides...it's a little more than I was hoping to spend...which can be argued away by the fact that it's an "investment piece"...also, in real life, I feel it may veer more towards the delicate than the bold and I'm definitely looking for something with some strength and toughness to it (which, I suppose, means that I don't get a "this is it" sensation but we're definitely moving in a good direction).

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    12:20 PM
    Very cool.
  • Elizabeth said...
    10:16 PM
    It is indeed cool. But don't buy it if it doesn't grab you.
  • Ming said...
    9:52 AM
    I agree. It's beautiful, but if it's not a steal and didn't knock your socks off, then I would wait.
  • WendyB said...
    12:27 PM
    Save your pennies for a WendyB piece
    ;-)

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...