"Bear! You're what we, in the trade, call a trendsetter..."

I have to admit, when I watched Paddington Bear as a child I never really thought of him as stylish...cute, friendly, entertaining whilst being thoroughly PC, and inordinately fond of marmalade sandwiches and cocoa...but never a couture cub. Yet when I was browsing through Dover Street Market's online store I stumbled upon this striking blue duffle coat and it's very P.B. (as opposed to P.C., I'm not sure whether coats of this hue could be considered politically correct or not).

And though I'm not a fan of the other colors on offer (namely turquoise, purple, light pink, acid yellow, and dark pink) the blue does somehow seem "right"...and an interesting injection of color against all the black and grey that I plan on wearing this winter.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    7:01 PM
    I really like this shade of blue. I think it's P.B. and P.C.
  • Jennifer said...
    7:44 PM
    Love the duffel coat! I've always wanted one myself. Thanks for the chance to watch a show from my childhood. I was so happy to watch a Paddington episode; I forgot how adorable he was and it was nice to see how he got his red Wellies!
  • S. said...
    3:34 PM
    I love the duffel coat..I think it's A.P.C's fault...I have been looking at one in the little boy's section of Zara.
  • site said...
    6:05 AM
    The author is absolutely right, and there is no question.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...