Go Johnny go...go...Johnny B. Goode

A small addition to my lace list...in the shape of these rather natty lace and suede saddle shoes from Rachel Comey...which nicely manage to avoid any of the poodle-skirt-wearing-Chuck-Berry-listening-50's-teen-queen associations that these things usually have...if anything these bypass the saccharine completely and have a decidedly androgynous appeal.Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Unknown said...
    6:11 AM
    Sandalia Sandals Exporters
    Tirubala is provides the best footwear wholesaler India, sandalia sandals at low prices in India.
  • Elizabeth said...
    9:36 AM
    Unexpected and really sharp. I'd wear those in a heartbeat!
  • Anonymous said...
    9:43 PM
    I love these sooo much. But I have to dress for the life I lead, not for the one I want...That leaves me in bunny slippers or flip flops.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...