Toucha toucha toucha touch me...

It's right about now that I am regretting not having upgraded from a (now seemingly prehistoric) iPod to an (extremely multi-functional) iTouch...thanks to the combination of a business trip next week...ie hours stuck in airports...the upcoming Fashion Weeks...and a new iTouch/iPhone application courtesy of Style.com which will allow you to view all of the Spring/Summer 2009 shows pretty soon after they are done on the catwalk.

I'll just have to console myself with a little Rocky Horror...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    1:22 PM
    I've still got my old BlackBerry Pearl and I don't even use the browser.
  • WendyB said...
    7:29 AM
    I have the Rocky Horror soundtrack on my antique iPod.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...