Brother, where art thou?

The search for a gold-toned winter bracelet continues...the next candidate...a mass of chains...courtesy of Giles & Brother. On the plus side, the dark chains mixed in with the brass...this is going to be a dark winter, my jewelry may as well reflect that fact. The downside? I'm nervous about the amount of noise...a jangle is fine but I don't want to sound like Marley's ghost everytime I move my arm.Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • 1 turtle dove said...
    8:46 AM
    I normally wear a charm bracelet and a bangle on my left wrist, so I know what you mean about the Marley's ghost thing. But it's oddly comforting in a way, that sound. You might actually enjoy it. This bracelet is gorgeous.
  • Elizabeth said...
    4:08 PM
    It does look noisy, but it is very, very cool.
  • peakoilscotland said...
    7:49 AM
    Of course, the writer is completely fair.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...