V for...Victory?

At this point I think we're all wearily familiar with the "V" pose...however I was optimistically supposing that it was only being used (and abused) by hipsters, young Hollywood, and OOF (off-spring of the famous). It turns out I was sadly mistaken and this disease has infiltrated Paris Vogue (witness Carine Roitfeld v-ing with the best of them).

Won't somebody stop the madness...please.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    12:33 PM
    I hate that pose, yet I'm scared I'm going to start doing it just because it's infiltrated my mind.
  • Elizabeth said...
    8:07 PM
    I refuse to do it.
  • Anonymous said...
    5:51 AM
    Is it an ode to Sailor Moon?
  • S. said...
    3:32 PM
    Hahaha.. she must be sarcastic. Must be.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...