"Fantasy, abandoned by reason, produces impossible monsters; united with it, she is the mother of the arts and the origin of marvels." - Goya

I tried, unsuccessfully, to convince myself that Sigerson Morrison's sandal bootie...sanootie...boodal...whatever you want to call it...would be infinitely more practical than a sandal this summer. I ran through the mental checklist. Still possible for inner klutz to stub toes on any hard surface in the near vicinity...check. Still possible for every pebble and small stone within a 5 mile radius to find its way inside my shoe...check. Still horribly impractical given that a "short walk" for Mr. Heb and myself generally turns into a 10 mile death march...check. Still kind of want them despite all of that...and their ridiculous failed-experiment-of-Dr. Moreau quality...double check.

A couple of aspirin and the fever should pass...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...