"We ape, we mimic, we mock. We act." - Sir Laurence Olivier

Purchases of 'almost identical' shoes can be rationalized on a few occasions...say when it's a pair of black ballet flats which differ (ever so slightly) from the host of other b.b.f.s littering the bottom of your closet. It's more difficult (for me at least) when the footwear in question is another pair of Minnetonka Moccasins...yes, this pair are a rather dreamy sage grey which would work well with dark denim or the taupe-y shades that I can't seem to stop buying at the moment...but do I need another pair? Sadly, the answer is no...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    8:07 PM
    I love these! I didn't know they came in this color. I have the brown ones and they've held up pretty darn well. They're inexpensive enough to justify nabbing a pair in another color...
  • vibradores said...
    12:46 PM
    Quite worthwhile information, thank you for the article.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...