"The Road goes ever on and on down from the door where it began...

...Now far ahead the Road has gone, and I must follow, if I can, pursuing it with eager feet, until it joins some larger way where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say." - J.R.R. Tolkien

It may be shallow. Heck, who am I kidding? It is shallow...but an outing for life's necessities (sparkling water, Morbier cheese, and toilet paper) is much more enjoyable when I'm lugging everything around in the bottomless depths of the bag that mother bought in Paris many years ago...





Jacket - Belstaff, scarf - Urban Outfitters, corduroy jodphurs - Maria Cornejo, suede Chelsea boots - Frye, shopping bag - Ralph Lauren, scorpion ring - vintage, bracelet - Cost Plus
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    6:16 PM
    That is one terrific jacket! I agree about life's necessities, but would add 70% dark chocolate to my list :)

    Heb, where is this Cost Plus that you mention? It seems like they have some great finds.
  • Hebden said...
    6:36 PM
    Thanks. Mmm, yes...I neglected to add dark chocolate and Jelly Bellys to the list (though the J.B.s were also in my bag)

    Here's a link to Cost Plus (World Market)...http://www.worldmarket.com/home/index.jsp...try and visit a store if there's one close to you, the selection (of jewelry) is larger and the online selection is much more expensive than the 'under $10' price tag of my store bought bracelet.
  • Jennifer said...
    6:48 PM
    Thanks for the link! Sadly, none of their hundreds of stores is in my area (Long Island, NY), but I see a couple that might be near my sister in SF. Maybe I can finagle a stop there when I visit in the fall.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...