"Tempestuous as the sea, and stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Lord of the Rings



Despite my fixation with bad 70's television...as evinced by the Fantasy Island and Charlie's Angels dvds lurking in a drawer...I've never seen the particular episode of Love Boat whose credits I found on YouTube...though the mind does boggle at the sort of fashionable fun that Geoffrey Beene, Bob Mackie, Gloria Vanderbilt, and a determined-to-look-suave-rather-than-grin-at-the-camera-like-everyone-else Halston could have on the high seas.

Of course, all of this forms part of one of my usual nonsensical tangents...by which a rope-y love ring leads to thoughts of sailors and romance...which of course leads to Captain Stubing, Doctor Bricker, and Julie the Cruise Director.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...