"There are different tastes, so there are different ways to approach this." - Frank Flores

Usually I feel slightly guilty when I fall for something on one site (generally because the styling is better) but buy it from another (generally because it's less expensive) yet, in this instance, I feel no shame. Why, you ask? Because...after searching for a white-yet-not-blindingly-white-that-I'll-look-like-a-ghost dress for the past few summers I finally spotted this on La Garconne...

Photobucket


With an ikat print to break up all that pristine white-ness it was absolutely perfect...were it not for the minor issue that the only size available on La G was petite (and, while I may be a lot of things, at 5'11" petite is not one of them)...odd as the dress was relatively new to the site...selling out of a larger size is one thing...not stocking it in the first place is another.

So, over to Steven Alan I went...based on their pictures I probably wouldn't have looked twice at the dress but, thanks to La G, it's winging its way to me as we speak...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...