On growth...and the sea...

"The rude sea grew civil at her song,
And certain stars shot madly from their spheres
To hear the sea-maid's music." - William Shakespeare


Some gardening books may tell you that the way to encourage growth is to talk to your plants...or play a little music. I offer another suggestion...deride them in print. For no sooner did I suggest that my seeds were a little lacking in the germination department than three of them decided to put on a spurt and break soil. Unfortunately, due to a lack of foresight when it came to labeling, I can't say at this stage whether I'm welcoming peas or tomatoes into the world...



Sailor hat - James Lock & Co, sunglasses - Prada, dress - Gap, scarf - Muji, peacoat - Gap, flats - Jones the Bootmaker
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • niroa said...
    6:31 AM
    Pretty helpful material, much thanks for this article.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...