“And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him..." - the Bible

I usually stick with the twin philosophies of "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" and "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" but after one official day of summer...and with a decent period of time remaining until Labor Day (otherwise known as "let's get back to black day")...I'm forced to ask if anyone else has noticed the combined evils of an upsurge in the number of people donning white trousers and a complete disregard for what's worn underneath them?

I ask because, in the course of one short walk, I encountered multiple instances of the following...extra-tight pants worn with thongs (absolutely nothing left to the imagination)...and...white pants fighting a losing battle with black underwear.

It is, my friends, clearly going to be a very long summer...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    8:57 PM
    These and other fashion don'ts are notorious in in the warmer weather... although they may be year-round, but not visible during coat weather.

    I also can't count how many muffin-topped women I've seen wearing cropped tops and low-rise pants.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...