“Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.” - Aaron Levenstein

Whilst I love the overload of Liberty fabrics in Prada's 2010 resort collection I'm hitting a stumbling block over the baggy, side-knotted, bikini bottoms (a style I'd usually associate with aging lotharios in vintage holiday snaps...or babies in swimming diapers). I know, I know...harem pants...carrot pants...peg leg pants...and other types of non-conventionally flattering trews are having a "moment" right now but...well...not to point out the obvious...they're pants...not adult nappies with bunny-ear ties at the side.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    5:39 PM
    I guess they figure that if you're 15 years old and a size 0 or smaller that you can get away with this look. But I wouldn't even agree under those parameters. Way to mess with lovely fabrics, Prada!
  • Jennifer said...
    5:40 PM
    The tops are nice, though.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...