"Totem poles and wooden masks no longer suggest tribal villages but fashionable drawing rooms in New York and Paris." - Mason Cooley

There's a certain 1930's, arts and crafts, tribal elegance to Jamin Puech's Izia clutch...it would be equally at home resting on a coffee table as a piece of objet d'art as it would being carried around as a bag. A statement which, sadly, is a pretty accurate reflection of my prior history with Jamin Puech's bags...I love them...their creativity and attention to detail amazes me...but I get more of a thrill from looking at them than from actually putting them to their intended use (as proved by the JP bag which has been residing in my closet, or on my walls, for the last seven or eight years...unworn, but not unloved).

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...