One more twit...

"I am terribly conscious of the fact that the world doesn't need any more actors. There are so many brilliant actors around that one more twit like me joining the back of the queue seems completely unnecessary." - Hugh Laurie

Having wittered away (at length) to anyone who would listen to me about the unnecessaryness of Twitter...and the information overload that it provided...I've finally succumbed...

Which means that...like most technology related things in my life (laptop, digital camera, expensive software)...I will be dragged, kicking and screaming, into the future only to become hooked on said item after about ten minutes (actually, that's an overly-generous estimate, I was addicted to Photoshop after about 30 seconds).

If anyone would care to befriend me as I start my journey in this brave new world you can find me going under the nom de plume of Hebden9 (as someone got there ahead of me and snagged my normal guise).

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...