All Wrapped Up

I had a little epiphany the other day...much as I love the boxes and pouches that jewelry comes in (and boy am I a sucker for pretty packaging) it is actually stopping me from wearing things. As an example, in the early hours of the morning, when I'm trying to get dressed, I can barely remember my name...let alone which box contains the specific brooch that I want to wear. So I'm faced with the dilema of either ransacking everything (waste of time #1), followed by putting everything that I don't want back (waste of time #2) or giving up on the idea of wearing the brooch.

Obviously a change had to be made and, sadly, the packaging had to go. So, armed with a divided hobby box from The Container Store and some of the tissue paper that the jewelry had been wrapped in, I set to work.


And while the end result may not be a thing of beauty...it should make getting dressed a lot easier. Now I just have to bring myself to throw away all that lovely packaging...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...