Orphée et Eurydice

Circumstances beyond my control mean that for the next three days I will be a walking science experiment with a series of wires coming off my head...something which, quite frankly, seriously limits a girl's clothing options. Headscarves are definitely a possibility but there are only so many times you can go for the "cyber Grace Kelly" look...which lead to my husband suggesting a hoodie. Not normally my thing, and I was pretty sure our trip to American Apparel would be a waste of time...which leads to the question...

When is a hoodie not a hoodie? Or, to be more precise, when does a hoodie step beyond the boundaries of work-out clothing or the kind of "casualwear" beloved by people who buy Juicy? In this instance it's because the reliance on form and color transform the hoodie into a piece of Orphic Cubism...at least that is my argument and I'm sticking to it.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...