Get to know the 'drill...

When I was 13 or 14 I bought a pair of traditional rope soled espadrilles and (although memory may be lending a rosy glow) I seem to recall that they were the perfect summer shoe...cute and comfortable. After that summer, espadrilles and I parted ways...maybe I was looking in the wrong places but I never found anywhere that stocked them...

Until, that is, I came across Espadrilles ETC's website. Along with the traditional plain or striped canvas shoes they have a huge selection including python patterned leather and Liberty floral prints. They'll be perfect with my summer skirts and dresses and will make a change from ballet flats (which I love but, let's face it, some of them are just not designed to be worn in the summer without tights or socks...they look great but walking more than twenty feet causes agony).

So, like some creepy teen magazine, this summer the espadrille and I will be reunited...and hopefully spend our summer going on long walks...isn't it romantic?


 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...