Under the microscope...

Sorry, couldn't help myself with the title...I'm just so excited that Prada has finally done something with their website. No longer do we need to suffer the frustration of going there only to be welcomed by a static image. Not that a lot has been added, mainly links to the sites for Prada's Foundation, ski schools, perfumes, and their America's Cup boat but it is a start and the downloadable pdf of clothes and accessories from their Spring/Summer 07 collection makes everything worthwhile. I've put a few of my favorites here but there are 100 images in total so I hope you take a few minutes to check them all out.


 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • fxhawaii said...
    8:53 PM
    Oh my god, there is a great deal of worthwhile data above!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...