Canne'd Style

I came across this picture on the Times' website of one of the photocalls at Cannes and had to share it...they're not all outfits that I'd personally wear (though I covet Emmanuelle Seigner's ensemble) but I love the fact that each woman looks stylish, and summer-y and comfortable in what she's wearing.

I often feel that it's difficult to maintain your personal style when temperatures rise...it's the fashion equivalent of the Kinsey Report...so images like this act as a gentle reminder to me that summer doesn't have to be the constant parade of baggy t-shirts, shorts, and flip-flops that I see when I go outside.

Emma de Caunes, Marina Hands, Emmanuelle Seigner, Marie-Jose Croze, Anne Consigny, Olatz Lopez Garmendia and Agathe de La Fontaine

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...