When she was good she was very, very good...when she was bad, she was rotten

It's like a Twilight Zone episode...two bags that look like they're distantly related...one is ladylike in the extreme whilst the other dips its toes in the seedier side of life...

Lanvin's Hero in fabric and python falls under the "lady" category. Even though I love it, I just can't convince myself that the bag can handle much abuse...heck, even the straps seem delicate. So this is a bag that only comes out when I am going to be ladylike and "good" and, as those terms are rarely used to describe me, the bag doesn't get that much use. It's got to the point where I almost feel like messing it up on purpose to remove some of the saintliness that surrounds it.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Marc Jacobs' Christina bag, on the other hand, has leather that starts out slightly rumpled and a golden clasp that is textured and rough. It looks like it could handle all kinds of punishment and still maintain an air of disheveled beauty.

Perfect for my "bad" side...the bad side which is trying to talk me into buying a bag so similar to one that I already own just because it has a different personality...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 
 
 

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...