The Emperor's New Dress

Okay, this...I swear...is my last Kate Moss for Topshop related post...promise.

You may remember from an earlier entry...I'd assumed that due to the current mind-boggling exchange rate between the pound and the dollar shoppers at Barneys today might have been shocked into taking a step back...and actually looking at the quality of the clothes they were buying. From all reports we'd better chalk that down as a hugely incorrect guess on my part (and probably a good indication of why I don't gamble).

Case in point, the black & white transparent mini-dress that Moss wore to the Barneys evening preview on the 8th was on sale for $475 (plus tax)...for a Topshop dress? Sorry, for a transparent Topshop dress.

Somebody stop the madness, please.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...