To bare or not to bare? That is the question...

I know that summer is upon us and that means we're supposed to revel in the freedom of not having to wear tights. I also know that should make me happy as a clam (well, happy as a clam with legs who no longer has to wear tights) but...I can't help thinking that a lot of outfits just look better, unless your legs are perfectly tanned and toned (and mine are stunningly pale), with hosiery.

It's not that I don't do the whole "bare legged summer thing", I just find myself looking wistfully at the bag containing my tight collection whenever I go into my closet.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • 6:32 PM
    I find myself doing the same thing. I prefer to go hose-less most of the time, but I really want to wear some of the cool patterned tights I have with short dresses. Cooler temperatures/gloomy weather might let me do that.
  • Real Tears said...
    3:06 AM
    I don't think it can be done. It looks like summer and winter combined
  • Sonia Luna said...
    3:19 PM
    I hear you girl! My legs are beyond pale! I don't think that black opaque thights work during summer, especially if its a scorcing day, more for comfort really ... sweaty legs ... not a nice feeling! I would wear coloured thights in the evening when its cooler.

    p.s. the orange shoes in your prada post are gorgeous! And so are the green thights ...

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...