"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee." - Abraham Lincoln

Some mornings, you wake up, and the sun is shining...birds are singing their little hearts out...and, as the poet Browning put it, "The snail's on the thorn...All's right with the world!". Other days are not so cheery and accompanied by a belligerence that makes you want to close the blinds and throw a stone or two in the direction of the wildlife.

For those not so cheerful mornings I think I need to slurp my coffee from a porcelain knuckleduster mug...refined, but in a slightly menacing manner.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • kristophine said...
    1:36 PM
    Armed and dangerous for the office wars.
  • site said...
    7:20 AM
    It will not really have success, I feel this way.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...