These boots...walking...I'll let you figure out the rest...

I've read on various forums and blogs that Frye boots take a while to break in. Thankfully I (somewhat ditz-ily) missed all of the bad reviews before I snagged my Chelsea boots. As for me (and what I must assume are my horribly abnormal feet) they're the most comfortable boot, or shoe for that matter, that I've ever owned.

I'm not saying this from any kind of freebie perspective...hard earned scheckels were handed over for these puppies...I'm just living in the blasted things and had to share the joy...


Plaid shirt - Old Navy, faux fur lined cardigan - Orvis, skirt - Alice Ritter, leggings - American Apparel, boots - Frye, necklace - H&M

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • kristophine said...
    1:35 PM
    I love that necklace!
  • Elizabeth said...
    7:28 PM
    They look brilliant! I hope you'll post a larger photo . . . .
  • site said...
    7:24 AM
    It won't truly have success, I believe this way.
  • putas said...
    2:23 AM
    It cannot have effect as a matter of fact, that's exactly what I suppose.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...